The about me post

 Can be found here!

Thursday 1 May 2008

BADD!

Yes everyone today is blogging against disablism day!

Happy BADD to everyone who is out there publishing stuff across the world on the internet today!

Now unfortunately I have to admit that I have been very BADD in that I completely forgot it was today. It wasn't until I saw a blog entry on Ouch! today at college that I remembered so unfortunately I havn't really planned what to blog about so now I have to think of something.

So I have set myself a challenge: it is now 4:33pm (GMT) by 12Am (GMT) I will think of something that fits the theme to blog about.

What this all means? I here you cry.

Well basically if I succeed you will have the opportunity to read some truly wonderful words written an arranged by none other than myself.

If I fail, well this will have to do!

No comments:

Google search

Google