The about me post

 Can be found here!

Friday 23 January 2009

Paris- Day 3

Day 3 was the last in Paris, my leg did not work to well still, and it hurt; so it was probably a good job it was our last day.

We left the hotel at 9 am and hopped on the coach to head down to Sacra cur - which means sacred heart and is honestly one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen, from the outside. It sits on a hill with steps going up. I would have really liked to see it close up but I did not make it up all the stairs, getting as far up as I did on the hill did give me a really beautiful view of the streets.

I found a shop were I also found the cheapest Coke since I had been in France so I brought 2 and then we headed it off for coffee and I had a very nice expression.

At 12 we got back on the coach and headed back out of Paris, at 8PM we were back at uni.

No comments:

Google search

Google