The about me post

 Can be found here!

Monday 3 December 2007

Sleeeeeeeep!

God! I really really need more sleep!

The only problem with this plan is its not happening. last night for example I just couldn't settle down and then when I did (I estimate about 1am ish) I woke up again when I heard my dad leaving for work at 4! two and a bit hours later it was time to get up for college.

The result of this I'm exhausted I'm really tiered, I'm sitting here in the library at college trying to stay awake writing on here instead of working.

I'm quite frankly pissed off my my regular inability to sleep, told my GP all about it at our last appointment and she is trying to speed up my referral.

I suppose the sensible thing to do right now is to make a plan, I need to plan what I am going to do when I have finished writing this in order to stay awake, I'm thinking fresh air and coffee... I no I shall walk in to town and buy a coffee and then if I'm physically tiered afterwards I can get the bus back.

Sounds like a plan!

No comments:

Google search

Google