The about me post

 Can be found here!

Monday 23 March 2009

I am going to fight!

Ok so I am waiting for a consultant to call me and tell me whether the professor thinks it is clinically worth while to treat my eye.

Of course its clinically worth while! I can still See colour and do finger counting, I still have something so lets try and keep it that way. 

Without treatment my right eye will defiantly get worse and eventually I will have nothing left- nada -no vision. Who knows how fast that will happen but its almost guaranteed I will lose all the vision in my right eye.

I am 20 I already have a few problems with my left eye, surly my right eye should be worth saving?

If they decide its not worth saving the vision in my right eye I am going to fight the decision, I possibly have a lot of fighting coming up as even if they decide its clinically worth while they have to apply to the PCT for funding to treat me because of my unique condition.

So I am waiting to hear and getting ready for a fight, it saddens me how much I have to fight sometimes but it simply has to be done.

4 comments:

Kim & Sophie said...

I hope they decide to treat it! It seems so odd that they would decide that something like your vision isn't worth saving. I'm totally blind myself, but I have been since birth. Even so I think you should fight as much as you need to and don't back down until you get what you need!

skete said...

This site is cool, I love the way the site position there write up so easy to understand

Benjamin said...

Good Contents keep it up

John Jack said...

Who do you want to fight with?

Google search

Google