The about me post

 Can be found here!

Friday 5 December 2008

I GOT A JOB

Ok excuse me for being incredibly hyper about this but wow I have managed to get myself a job.

 

Not only that but it’s a job I am feeling incredibly positive about; you are indeed reading the words of a volunteering ambassador!

 

I start in January and I am just so pleased about it.

 

Lets look at my employment history, its not great I have had one paid job which was the summer after my GCSE exams secured by my dad working in an office.

 

For every job I have ever applied for which must have been hundreds until now I received a negative response.

 

I had until now never had an interview for a job or anything. So my first interview for a job and what happens I get the job.

 

I have written on here about discrimination and the potential ways in which employers can avoid the disability discrimination act (DDA) previously and I am very pleased to report that I think maybe times are changing, maybe the DDA is having an effect, or maybe I am being naive

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I hope it goes well for you!

Google search

Google