Here's the rules.
1. Let others know who tagged you.
2. Players start with 8 random facts about themselves.
3. Those who are tagged should post these rules and their 8 random facts.
4. Players should tag 8 other people and notify them they have been tagged.
1. I don't drink or smoke, but I completely understand people that do and am quite happy to go down the pub and watch everyone else get completely drunk.
2. I HATE clubbing and other places that are loud and have flashing lights... the inability to see in the dark combined with photophobia (the inability to see in bright light) and then inability to here due to loud music and I'm doomed!
3. I never eat vegetables I hate them all, I don't eat much fruit ether I no it's really bad for me but I cant help it. the smell of fish makes me heave, and the only meat I eat is chicken. yes I'm a very fussy eater
4. I absolutely love camping and hiking and the great outdoors, I also have an obsession with buying camping equipment, I own 3 sleeping bags, a very lovely flowery tent, travel towels, various hiking rucksacks, 2 pairs of boots (one of which doesn't even fit!), some very dodgy water proof trousers (I had to by them 3 sizes to big so they would be long enough).
5. I am 5ft 10 and 3/4 and have a 35inch inside leg, which makes it difficult to buy trousers. also I have very wide size 9(UK) feet which makes it very difficult to buy shoes, on top of that I have to wear corrective orthosoles in my shoes, all that means I live in trainers.
6. I mentioned earlier that I love camping and hiking and stuff, well I do but when hiking I fall over ever few minutes my balance is awful, because I have a bone condition, bilateral twisted tibia's, twisted pelvis, twisted hips and knock knees. The worst hiking falling over incident I have had was tripping and staying on my feet but with my head stuck in a thorn bush above me and my hand stuck on barb wire. I got my head free then had to peel my hand of the barbed wire!
7. I really like Harry Potter I love the books (especially as they are available in large print) and the Harry Potter books are the books I have read cover to cover of my own will, and i have pre-ordered the last book already!
8. I got the letter through on Saturday that my final assessment for a guide dog is on the 1st of August!! exciting stuff (I've been dieing to blog about it but didn't think it warranted a full entry so this counts)
In return, I shall tag: Dave from Chewing the fat , Seahorse from the beauty offencive, Goldfish from Diary of a Goldfish , Damon from Do your worst , Pole to pole: the secret life of a manic depressive, L^2 from Dogs eye view, Lady Bracknell from The perorations of lady Bracknell and TDF at Blogs from the dogs